Wednesday 10 November 2010

Olympus Trip 35

The Olympus Trip 35 operates completely without batteries. Its light meter and programmed automatic exposure system is solar powered! This makes it one of the world's most advanced cameras which provides fully automatic exposure completely without batteries or external electrical power.

I used this camera for taking numerous photos of my children, every time I came back from offshore during their growing years from 1977 onwards. This time colour film became available. I did not buy another camera until digital cameras came on the market in NZ in 2004. Alas! these electronic cameras do not last very long. Each year a new model comes out with more storage spaces and better features which we just must have. I am now on my 3rd digital camera. Fortunately the price kept on going down.

No comments:

My Blog List